Where can you find the API credentials in Kaufland?
To authorize the plugin with your Kaufland account, you first need to create the API credentials. Here we explain step-by-step where to create them.
Creating API Keys
- Make sure you are logged into your Kaufland account, which can be done at: https://www.real.de/iam/login/.
- Click on Merchant account and then Dealer portal.
- Click on Shop Settings and then click on API.
- Now click on Generate new API Keys. The Client Key & Secret Key are now created, make sure you save them somewhere in a note, you can't get them back after creation. In that case you have to generate the API Keys again. Plugin autoriseren
You have now created the API keys needed to authorize the plugin. Now we'll explain where to enter them in the plugin settings.
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings.
- Then click on the Kaufland.de tab.
- Click on Authorization.
- Enter there the Client key & Secret key you created in Kaufland.
- As a final step, click on Authorize Now.
The plugin is now authorized and you can start publishing products!
Still experiencing problems or having questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us via woosa.com/support or by phone via +31 (0)320 - 33 77 77.