Where do I find the Loyverse Access Token?
To authorize the Loyverse WooCommerce plugin, you need a Loyverse Access Token. You can retrieve this in your Loyverse account. In this article, we'll explain where to find Access Token.
Access Token in your Loyverse account
- Log in to your Loyverse account.
- On the left menu, go to Integrations and click on Access Tokens.
- Click on the Add Access Token button.
- Give the Access Token a name and Experation date as far in the future as possible.
- Click on Save.
- Copy the Access Token and paste it into WooCommerce.
Place Access Token in WooCommerce
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Loyverse tab > Authorization mini-tab.
- Paste the Access Token into the field and click Save & Authorize.
Still experiencing problems or having questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us via woosa.com/support or by phone via +31 (0)320 - 33 77 77.