How do you authorize the Amazon plugin?
In this article, we explain step-by-step how to authorize the Amazon plugin.
- Login to your Amazon account
Go to Partner Network > Search Apps & Services
In the Search the Partner Network search bar, type: Woosa B.V.
- Click on the Amazon for WooCommerce app
Right click on Authorize Now
- On the new screen, the following information is already filled in:
- Developers Name: Woosa B.V.
- Developer ID: 659669820705
- Klik op Next
Agree to the terms and conditions by clicking on the checkbox, then click Next again
- On the new screen you will see the following information, which you need to fill in in the plugin settings:
- Seller ID
- Marketplace ID
- MWS Authorisation Token
Click Next again
The data has been successfully created now, you fill it in the next steps in the plugin settings
- Go to WooCommerce > Instellingen
Then go to Amazon > Authorization
- There, fill in the following fields with the data you created in step 9 of the Amazon authorization:
- Seller ID
- MWS Autorisatie Token
- Finally, click on Save Changes
Successful! The plugin is now authorized with your Amazon account!