How does your VidaXL account work?
Have you already created an account at VidaXL? Then continue with this article. Haven't you created an account yet? You can create an account right here - for free!
If you have already created an account with VidaXL, you can easily log in via: https://b2b.vidaxl.com/profile/customers/sign_in. You will then end up in a dashboard where you can see the product range of VidaXL as well as your orders and balance.
API key VidaXL
To be able to forward (dropshipping) orders from WooCommerce directly to VidaXL, we need the API key from your VidaXL account. You need to enter this key in the settings of the plugin. Curious about these settings? Read the article about configuring the VidaXL plugin.
To retrieve your VidaXL API key, follow these steps:
- Go to your VidaXL account and click on your company name in the top right corner.
From the dropdown choose My Account
- At Contact details, scroll down until you see API token
Click on Show API token
- The token that now appears in your API key, you need to enter it in the settings of the WooCommerce plugin.
Automatic order processing
Despite the fact that the VidaXL WooCommerce plugin automatically transfers orders to VidaXL, you still need to manually approve them in your VidaXL account. How to do this?
Go to your VidaXL account and click on Unsubmitted orders at the top.
- Here you will find all the orders entered by the WooCommerce plugin
- Click Review & Confirm to have the order finally delivered
All sent orders appear in Order history.