Where can I find the live URL prefix of Adyen?
The live URL prefix is required for live Adyen accounts. You can find this in your Adyen seller account.
- Log into your live Customer Area.
- Go to Developers -> API URLs.
- On the API URLs and Response page, you will see the configured endpoints for your corporate account.
- Important: you don't need the full API URL, but only the prefix.
- For example, if this was your live URL: https://1797a841fbb37ca7-AdyenDemo-checkout-live.adyenpayments.com/checkout/v53/payments
- Then the live URL prefix would be: 1797a841fbb37ca7-AdyenDemo
Or you can also check out Adyen's documentation: https://docs.adyen.com/development-resources/live-endpoints.
After you have the live URL prefix, you need to enter it in the plugin settings. Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Adyen -> Authorization and place the live URL prefix in the field: Live URL Prefix