How do I authorize the Adyen plugin?
Before you can use the Adyen plugin, you need to authorize it with your Adyen account. In this article we will explain step by step how to do this.
Do you already have a merchant account with Adyen? If so, you can immediately start retrieving the required data. Don't have a merchant account yet? Create one here.
- First, log in to your Adyen account (Live or test)
Go to Developers -> API login details
Click on Create new Credential
- On the new page, scroll down and immediately click on Save (you will now see the following message in green: WebServiceUser details saved successfully)
- Click Generate New API Key, a new API Key will now be generated, save it somewhere. After it has been generated you will not be able to retrieve it.
Go to the plugin settings via WooCommerce -> Settings -> Adyen
Click on License
Fill in the Woosa license, which you can copy from your Woosa account
Next go to the plugin settings via WooCommerce -> Settings -> Adyen
Click on Authorization
- Fill in the following information:
- Test Merchant account (or Live)
- Test API Key (which you created and saved in Adyen) (or Live)
- Live URL Prefix (in case you are trying to connect Live account)
Finally click on Click to authorize.
The plugin is now authorized!