How do I publish a product on bol.com?
Did you go through all the settings? Then you can publish your WooCommerce products on bol.com with one click of a button. In this article we explain how you can do this.
To begin with, there are 2 ways to publish a product:
- By individual product
- Multiple products in bulk
By individual product
In your WordPress backend, go to Products and select the checkbox of the product you want to publish on bol.com.
- Click on Bulk action
- Select the Bol: Publish action
- Click on Apply
- The bol.com status is now changing to 'Processing' - it may take about 5 minutes before the product gets published
- Has your product been successfully published on bol.com? From now on you will see green text as 'Published' in the product overview, behind this product. Your product has been successfully published on bol.com!
Several products in bulk
These are the same steps for individual products, only now, instead you'll select multiple products.
What to do with an Error status?
When you've completed the steps above, but instead of published the status resulted in an error, you can do the following:
- Click for this product on Edit
- Navigate to the Product data tab
- Click on the Bol tab -> Bol-1
- The error log will be displayed here
Most of the errors are straight forward, for example: Please provide the EAN code. This is an error example that is easy to fix yourself.
Some errors are a bit more complicated, if you can't manage to solve the error on your own you can always contact us. How is explained below!