How to process bol.com orders automatically with MyParcel?
To handle Bol.com orders automatically from WooCommerce in combination with MyParcel, you will need the following plugins:
To configure the settings of the MyParcel WooCommerce plugin follow the steps below.
- Go to WooCommerce -> MyParcel
- Activate Order status automation
- At Change order status after, choose Printing label
- Under Automatic order status, choose Completed or Processing.
- Save the changes at the bottom of the page
Connect Bol.com with MyParcel
Next you also need to configure the settings of the Bol.com Shipping Connector correctly. Please follow the steps below:
- Go to Bol.com -> Settings -> tab Shipping Connector
- Under Shipping Service, choose MyParcel
- Under Register shipment, choose Automatically when order is completed or processing (depending on which choice you made in step 3 of the MyParcel configuration)
- Save the changes from this page
- Next, in the same page, go to the MyParcel mini tab and connect the MyParcel shipping methods to those of Bol.com
- Also save these changes and adjustments
Note: Your Bol.com orders are imported every 10 minutes, so keep a close eye on whether the process is truly automated
Still experiencing problems or having questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us via woosa.com/support or by phone via +31 (0)320 - 33 77 77.