Automate Bol.com orders with Parcel Pro
To handle Bol.com orders automatically from WooCommerce in combination with Parcel Pro, you will need the following plugins:
Configuring Parcel Pro
To configure the settings of the Parcel Pro WooCommerce plugin follow the steps below.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Parcel Pro mini-tab.
- Activate Auto Sign-In
- For Automatic Login status, choose Processing or Completed.
- Activate Add tracking to order
Linking Bol.com with Parcel Pro
Next you also need to configure the settings of the Bol.com Shipping Connector correctly. Please follow the steps below.
- Go to Bol.com > Settings < tab Shipping Connector
- Under Shipping Service, choose Parcel Pro.
- Under Register shipment, choose Automatically when order is completed or processing (depending on which choice you made in step 3 of the Parcel Pro configuration)
- Next, in the same page, go to the Parcel Pro mini tab and link the Parcel Pro shipping methods to those of Bol.com.
Ready to start!
Note: Your Bol.com orders are imported every 15 minutes, so keep a close eye on whether the process is truly automated.
Still experiencing problems or having questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us via woosa.com/support or by phone via +31 (0)320 - 33 77 77.