Install a WordPress plugin via the backend
After you download the zip file, you can install the WooCommerce plugin in the backend of your WordPress website. Do not unpack the .zip file.
This article uses the 'Bol.com for WooCommerce' plugin as an example. The required actions for other plugins are identical.
- Go in your WordPress backend to Plugins and click on Add new plugin
- Click at the button - left above - Upload plugin
- Click at Choose file and select the downloaded ZIP file (for example woosa-bol-v1.1.0.zip) and click Open
- Click the button Install now
- The installation can take a couple of seconds. When the installation is completed, you can click Activate plugin.