How can I update a Woosa plugin?
If you have a Woosa plugin installed, you can check if there is an update available for your plugin.
- Go to the tab WooCommerce of your WordPress website
- Then go to Settings -> (name of the plugin) for example VidaXL
- Under the plugin go to License and click Check for update
You can then update the plugin to the latest version from the plugin overview in the backend of your WordPress website.
- Go to Plugins in the backend of your WordPress website
- Under the plugin in question, you will immediately see if their is a new version available
- You can then click on Update now. Still in doubt? Then you can also check out the changes in our Changelog by clicking on Details of X.X.X.