How to synchronize products with the BigBuy plugin?
In this article we'll show you a step by step guide how to start the product synchronization with the BigBuy plugin. It's important that the plugin is authorized before you can import products, if you haven't already please see this article.
- In WordPress, go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> BigBuy
- Click on the tab Synchronization
From there, you first need to configure a few options to get started:
- Feed language
- General settings
- Send orders (when to send orders according to WooCommerce order status)
- Min B2B price
- Max B2B price
- Exclude or include out of stock products
- Price margin
- Use adviced price (this will overwrite every other price margins)
- Percentage amount (Use addition value to B2B price)
- Fixed amount (Use addition value to B2B price)
- Product information (Select what product information should be updated everytime it changes in the feed.)
- Stock amount
- Categories (choose which categories to import products from)
When you configured the options above, you can click on Start synchronization to import products!