How to update vidaXL WooCommerce plugin to version 3.0.0 or higher?
In case you are already using a lower version than 3.0.0. of our vidaXL WooCommerce plugin, you will need to follow a couple of automated migration steps. No worries, there are no big manual actions needed.
Update the plugin
For starters, update the plugin to our latest version, which is 3.1.4.
You can do so via your WordPress dashboard > Plugins > Look for our Woosa - vidaXL Dropshipping WooCommerce plugin and click "Update now".
Don't see a new version available for update? Than first go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> vidaXL -> License -> Check for updates.
Migrate to version 3.0.0 or higher
[IMPORTANT] first follow the migration steps below:
- Make a backup of your shop.
- In WordPress, navigate to Plugins and update the vidaXL plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> VidaXL and click the Confirm and run migration button. See attachment how this process looks like.
- When the migration is done, the plugin needs to be re-authorized with your vidaXL credentials. You can do this from WooCommerce -> Settings -> VidaXL -> Authorization.
- Finally, you need to activate the Synchronization via WooCommerce -> Settings -> VidaXL -> Synchronization.
NOTE: Depending on your hosting provider and the number of products, the migration may take 15-60 minutes.
Please be sure to let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks in advance for your feedback!