Activating Adyen notifications is necessary to receive current payment statuses. We are happy to explain how to activate the notifications.
- Log in to your Customer Area to configure notifications
- Go to Developers > Webhooks
- On the Webhooks page, click (+)Webhook at the top right of the screen.
- A screen will now appear, under the heading Recommended webhooks click on Standard notification -> Add
- Under Transport, enter your server’s:
- URL –
- Method – HTTP POST
- Check the Active checkbox
- URL –
- In the Authentication section, enter a username and password that will be used to authenticate Adyen notifications in your webshop.
- Click Save Configuration
Are you ready in your Adyen account? Then you need to enter the created username and password in step 6, into WooCommerce. To do this, go to WooCommerce > Settings> Adyen tab > Notifications mini-tab and fill in the details. Don't forget to click Save Changes.
Are you using the Boleto payment method?
Then repeat the above steps for the Boleto Bancario Pending Notification. Use exactly the same username and password.