Activating Adyen notifications is necessary to receive current payment statuses. We are happy to explain how to activate the notifications.
- Log in to your Customer Area to configure notifications
- Go to Account > Webhooks
- Next to Standard Notification, click Add
- Under Transport, enter your server’s:
- URL –
- Method – HTTP POST
- Check the Active checkbox
- URL –
- In the Authentication section, enter a username and password that will be used to authenticate Adyen notifications in your webshop.
- Click Save Configuration
Are you ready in your Adyen account? Then you need to enter the created username and password in WooCommerce. To do this, go to WooCommerce > Settings> Adyen tab > Notifications mini-tab and fill in the details. Don't forget to click Save Changes.
Are you using the Boleto payment method?
Then repeat the above steps for the Boleto Bancario Pending Notification. Use exactly the same username and password.