Did you go trough all settings? Then you can publish your WooCommerce products to bol.com with 1 press of a button. In this article we wil explain how you can do this.
There are 2 ways you can publish the products:
- Per individual product
- More products trough bulk action
Per individual product
Go into your wordpress backend to Products and click on the product that you want to publish to bol.com. Scroll down to Product data and click on the tab for bol.com.
- choose the action publish
- change some settings that you want changed
- click on update
- the bol.com status should change to Pending - it can take around 5 minutes before it is updated on bol.com.
- Is your product successfully published on bol.com? Than you will see a green check in the product list behind the product. Your product is published successfully on bol.com!
- Do you get a red exclamation mark instead of a green check? Look at the error at the product to find out how to solve it.
More products trough bulk
In The backend off WordPress go to Products and click in the top left on actions. select the products that you want to publish and choose for Bol: publish And after that press Apply.
Depending on the number of product there wil be a progress bar. This wil tell you how many products have been published on bol.com
To publish or change more product trough bulk in once, the setting for EAN source does not need to be on standard (Unless you already filled in all fields manually). Do you already have the EAN codes in WooCOmmerce? You can connect them in a few seconds. Read here how to configurate the EAN source correctly.
Are you stuck with something? You can contact us trough email@example.com.