Before you can start using our Amazon WooCommerce plugin, you need to authorize our app manually during the BETA. In this article we explain how to authorize the Amazon WooCommerce plugin with the Amazon Seller Account.
Amazon Seller Account
- Login at the Amazon Seller Account you want to connect;
- Go right above to Settings > User Permissions;
- Click below Third-party developer and apps at the button Visit manage your apps;
- Then click below Manage your apps at the button Authorize new developer;
- Fill in at Developers name the following value Woosa;
- Fill in at Developer ID the ID which we have sent you via email.
Everything done? Then you have authorized the Amazon WooCommerce plugin with your Amazon Seller Account. You can now configure the authorization in the WooCommerce plugin. Read this article to find out how.