To authorize the Loyverse WooCommerce plugin, you need a Loyverse Access Token. You can collect this in your Loyverse account. In this article we explain where to find Access Token.
Access Token in your Loyverse account
- Login to your Loyverse account.
- Go to the left menu Integrations and click Access Tokens.
- Click the button Add Access Token.
- Give the Access Token a name and Experation date as far as possible in the future.
- Click Save.
- Copy the Access Token and paste it into WooCommerce.
Paste the Access Token in WooCommerce
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > tab Loyverse > mini-tab Authorization.
- Paste the Access Token in the correct field and click Save & authorize.
Are you stuck? Let us know. You can reach us by phone on +31 (0)320 - 33 77 77 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help you!