Loyverse is a POS system, which you can use for your physical store. Do you also have a webshop? Then it is important to have your online and physical store completely in sync. That is why we developed the Loyverse WooCommerce plugin.
Loyverse is leading
Your Loyverse POS is leading. In other words, you must initially create (new) products in the Loyverse dashboard before you can import them to WooCommerce.
Create products in Loyverse
Loyverse - just like WooCommerce - has 2 options for creating products:
- Simple product
- Variable product
Both product types are imported in accordance with the WooCommerce standard.
A simple product has no variations, such as: color, size, dimensions, etc. So that the product only has 1 price and 1 stock level.
A variable product does have variations, such as: color, size, dimensions, etc. The price, stock and other matters can differ per variation.
To create a product in Loyverse, log in to your Loyverse dashboard and follow the steps below:
- Go to Items > Item list in the left menu.
- Click the button Add item left above.
- Fill in all necessary information. The following fields are required: name and price.
- Click the Save button at the bottom right to save the product.
Import products from Loyverse to WooCommerce
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > tabblad Loyverse > mini-tab Import items.
- Click the button Click to Import.
You can continue to edit your WordPress website while importing products. Depending on the number of products, it may take some time for all products to be imported.
Are you stuck? You can reach us by phone via +31 (0)320 - 33 77 77 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help you.