To authorize the plugin with your Kaufland account, you first need to create the API credentials. Here we explain step-by-step where you can create one.
Create API Keys
- Make sure you are logged in to your Kaufland account, which you can do via: https://www.real.de/iam/login/.
- Click on Merchant account and then on Dealer portal.
- Click Shop Settings and then API.
- Now click on Generate New API Keys. The Client Key & Secret Key have now been created, make sure you copy/paste them somewhere in a note, because you can't retrieve them after creating them. In that case you have to generate the API Keys again.
You have now created the API keys needed to authorize the plugin. Now we explain where you can enter this in the plugin settings.
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings.
- Then click on the Kaufland.de tab.
- Click Authorization.
- Enter the Client key & Secret key that you created in Kaufland.
- As a last step click on Authorize Now.
The plugin is now authorized and you can start publishing products!
Are you stuck? Contact us by telephone on +31 (0)320 - 33 77 77 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help you!