To be able to start using the bol.com plugin, you first need to link your webshop to your bol.com account. Here we explain step by step how.
Create Client ID & Secret
- Login to your bol.com seller account: login.bol.com/login
- Click on your company name at the top right > Settings
- Then click on API settings
- Scroll down and under the Client Credentials heading click Create
- Enter any name as API user, for example WooCommerce
- Click on Yes add
- A Client ID has now been created. When you click on Show Secret, the Client Secret occurs. We fill in the Client ID & Secret in the bol.com plugin settings, we will explain that below
Fill in Client ID & Secret
Now that the API data has been created, we can enter it in the plugin settings.
- In Wordpress, go to bol.com > Settings
- Then click on the Accounts tab
- Enter the Client ID & Secret you created above.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Save Changes
- Then click on Click to authorize
Successful! Your shop is now authorized with your bol.com account. You can now start publishing products.
Are you having problems? Then you can always contact us by phone at 0320 - 33 77 77 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.